Integration & Box Build Assemblies
Developing and building integrated assemblies and box builds requires attention to detail, expertise and dedication. At Nortech, we have these tools and more to help provide you with well-built box builds and fully integrated devices, including engineering for manufacturability, lead production, and custom test fixturing/planning.
At Nortech, we work with you to support your box build projects from the first drawing to your total production and repair needs
With Nortech, you don’t have to chase down multiple vendors to bring your assemblies together. We provide value-driven services to our customers with timeliness and commitment to quality:
Design & Plan for Production: our engineering team helps you fine-tune your assemblies for the manufacturing floor in order to help drive out risks and build in lean principles.
Value in Integration: Nortech offers you ways to leverage our portfolio strengths to return more value to you. We can in-source for wire/cable and PCB sub-assemblies; we also offer clean room assembly, kanban programs, and much more to meet your program’s dynamic needs.
Multiple Testing Options: take advantage of our unique capabilities in testing for box builds, including high voltage and extreme environmental setups.
Design & Engineering
- CAD design services
- Product production & assembly planning
- BOM risk assessment & feasibility planning
- DFM / DFT / DFA
- Lean and Just-In-Time manufacturing
- Clean room option available
- Low-cost site options available
- In-house component and assembly sources, including wire/cable/harness and PCBAs
- Expertise on enclosure methods and materials
- High Voltage
- Extreme heat & cold
- Full product immersion
- Full system functionality testing
- Custom test design and planning
- Diagnostic testing and analysis
- Repair depot
- Refurbishment services
- Dropship capability
- Customer ERP integration & support
Supply Chain Support
- Material sourcing strategies
- Inventory risk management
- Supplier quality management
- Obsolescence planning