Supply Chain Management
The best manufacturing partners excel at providing a robust supply chain competency. That’s what we do here at Nortech, utilizing a global sourcing organization to continuously provide our clients the best price, the best service and no surprises with our supplier team. We actively work with this network to maintain access to critical components and at competitive price points.
- Robust Engagement: to achieve a collaborative partnership we have designed a partnership model to build on your strengths and achieve the business objectives. We’ve constructed an interaction model for each segment or cluster of suppliers.
- Collaborative Information Sharing: Collaboration with suppliers is a high priority for Nortech. Leaders recognize that they must investigate all potential levers for creating value. As a result, we are actively pursuing collaboration across the supply chain.
- Active Commodity Management: we work with multiple suppliers to maintain access to best value components you’re looking for, including suppliers in North America, Asia and throughout the world.
- Supplier Quality Management: we work with our suppliers and customers to ensure quality standards are continuously met and inventory and stocking is optimized to meet timelines and requirements.
- Risk Management: we frequently engage in obsolescence planning and work with our clients to ensure minimized risk to high-value products.
2017 Suppliers Who Achieved 100% Quality and 100% Delivery: