Integrated Device Manufacturing
Manufacturing regulated medical devices requires an impeccable attention to detail, a commitment to quality, and trust in your team. At Nortech, we provide this and a wide array of services to produce your medical devices with confidence and on schedule.
Nortech offers full-scale integration and device manufacturing services to support an OEM’s dynamic needs
When you partner with Nortech for production services, you get much more than a contractor. We support you throughout the entire device manufacturing and servicing processes, providing value through a number of services:
Manufacturing Services: we specialize in complex electro-mechanical devices with a clean room environment, kanban-based assembly, micro-soldering and other modalities available.
Document & Design Control Systems: we work within rigorous internal control systems.
Inventory & Enhanced Shipping Management: we coordinate with customers offering as many options as possible, including JIT inventory management and drop-shipping capabilities.
- Engineering / design transfer support
- Prototyping / DVT production
- Final assembly manufacturing
- Capital equipment
- Class I, II, and III therapy / diagnostic devices
- Medical grade cables, wires & accessories
- Clean room (ISO Class 7) manufacturing
- Full service repair & refurbishment services
- Document / design control systems
- Kanban inventory control systems
- Lean manufacturing / Six Sigma resources on-site
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- FDA Registered Facility (2183613)